- Our mission is to spread the good news of Jesus Christ to the people of Haiti using a marketplace evangelism model and to provide impoverished believers with job training, employment, and business ownership opportunities.
- We accomplish our mission by guiding and supporting the creation of Christian-owned, self-sustaining, and easily replicated food and beverage manufacturing businesses across Haiti.
- We promote Jesus and Jobs in Haiti!
“Jesus replied, I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never be hungry again. Whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.” John 6:35 NLT
This powerful promise of Jesus Christ has led us to our mission of bringing lasting spiritual and physical sustenance to the impoverished people of Haiti.
- We see God’s work through John 6:35 Ministries bringing thousands of Haitians into a loving relationship with Jesus Christ.
- We see hundreds of impoverished believers benefiting from jobs created by dozens of small manufacturing businesses rising up all around Haiti.
- We see souls saved, families healed, and dignity restored.
- We develop new healthy food and beverage products to sell at the local markets. The products are manufactured in Haiti using locally-sourced ingredients.
- We continually research new products to add as market options.
- We identify local talent and invest in these people. These are Haitian believers that are willing and able to operate small manufacturing businesses.
- We support these owner groups by providing training, business set-up, start-up funding and product development.
- We replicate this business model in nearby communities. This allows for the sharing of Jesus Christ with new population groups, the establishment of new businesses, and the employment of more believers.